Precision strip used in the manufacture of spiral wound gaskets and other processes such as pressings.
Our Bobbin wound material is extensively used in the gasket sealing industry. Bobbins can be up to 15kgs and speed up the change overs and reduce scrap loss.
Size capabilities for spiral wound gasket production:
- Thickness - 0.20mm; 0.18mm; 0.15mm; and 0.10mm
- Width - standard sizes 5.33mm; 5.0mm; 4.75mm; minimum 2.50mm wide
- 20kg minimum order quantity, depending on the grade
- Material can be supplied on plastic bobbins or as pancake coils
Size capabilities for inner ring production:
- Thickness - 3.00mm; 4.00mm; 5.0mm
- Width - sizes from 6.50mm wide to 100mm
- 50kg minimum order quantity, depending on grade and thickness
- Material can be supplied as coil or in lengths of a maximum 3 metre