The Stainless Band Offering
Tests are performed on the raw material prior to it being put in production
Raw materials are collected from stock
Material is then edged, polished and cut-to-length with OSC.
Once the goods are tested, we package ready to be shipped
Raw material arrives
from our goods inward
bay in West Yorkshire
stock holding capabilities
After the materials have been machined, they are then cut to size
Testing is carried out again throughout to ensure quality testing
From goods outward we deliver throughout the world
- 8 x Slitters – capability width 2.50mm to 1500mm wide thicknesses 0.10mm to 3.20mm
- 1 x Multi-spindle slitter/bobbin winder primarily designated for spiral wound gasket feedstock.
- 4 x Precision edge dressers capable of full round edge(E1) or deburred edges (E3)
- 1 x Heavy oscillating spool winders, finished coil weights up to 1000kgs.
- 1 x Cut to length 4 metres x 600mm x 3mm
- 1 x Jones 2 high rolling mill rolling and flattening line
- 1 x Polishing line
- 1 x Oscillating spool winder from 0.50mm to 2.50mm 1000 kg coils
- X-ray analyser - thermo scientific NITON XL2 XRF for checking material grades and chemical analysis
- Mitutoyo Vickers hardness testing machine
- 1 x Mecmesin MultiTest 2.5-i (2.5 kN) tensile machine