Take a look at the range of products we offer, or download the PDF files from the downloads page.
Our stainless banding clips & boxed banding is used for insulation jacketing on pipes, vessels and equipment.
Our oscillating is used for pressing applications such as building industry or automotive and provides fewer interruptions for coil changes making coils up to1000kgs. The process has been proven to increase machine output by 40% on pressing lines.
Our bobbin wound material is extensively used in the gasket sealing industry. Bobbins can be up to 15kgs and speed up the change overs and reduce scrap loss for handling.
- Widths from 2.50mm to 1500mm
- Thickness from 0.10mm to 5.00mm
Temper rolled stainless steel
- Available from 220vpn (650n/mm2) to 600vpn(2150n/mm2)
- Thickness from 0.10mm
- Slit edge - GK
- Deburred edges - WAK
- Full round edge - SAK
- Edge straightened and flattened material
- Pancake coils up to 1250mm OD
- Traverse wound bobbins 15kgs (Light gauge material)
- Traverse wound spools 1000kgs (Heavy gauge material)
- Cut lengths up to 4 metres
- 2B Smooth Dull finish
- BA Smooth Bright finish
- Polished finish from 80 -320 grit and polycoating
- Other finishes available